March 14th: We met with Dr. Helene Spivak MD for the first time. She had delivered 2 sets of triplets prior to our little miracle, so we feel like we are in good hands. Basically this was just a meet and greet. She did a quick ultrasound and the babies all seemed happy/active.
March 15th: We visited Melanie our Registered Nurse Practitioner. This was our second visit with Melanie. She is really sweet and very excited to be a part of our miracle.
We invited Rachel’s mom – Anne to come with us, today is her 71st birthday – Happy Tax Day!!! 🙂
Melanie did a wide range of tests:
- Blood Pressure – check
- Weight – Up 2 lbs from yesterday, check!
- Pap smear – Whoops, never been here for one of those! check
- Pelvic exam – check
- Breast exam – check (I could have told her those were fine, but I let her check them anyway!)
- Sonogram – check
- Baby A: 5.77cm/12weeks 2 days
- Baby B: 5.82cm/12 weeks 2 days
- Baby C: 5.63cm/12 weeks 2 days (So far so good!)
We got to listen to the babies heartbeats for the first time today, that was so cool!!!
Up next: April 16, 2015 – Off to Vallejo for an NT Scan